Sankalp’s final round- ‘the elevator speech’ stood true to its name by testing the creativity and entrepreneurship skills of all the participants to its maximum. The contestants were rigorously evaluated by all the 3 judges’ to bring out the best of their entrepreneurship talent.
Participants from all the five teams –
- Pegasus (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai)
- Eccentrics (Goa Institute of Management)
- Green Guzzlers (T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal)
- Avengers (National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai)
- Lesaviours (Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode)
Each team was given a time of 3 minutes to present their B-plan. All the teams came out with different competitive strategies for their plans. This was followed by a heated question and an answer round between the judges and the contestants. A variety of questions were asked on strategies and and their impact.
- The proud winners of the event were Goa institute of Management with Narsee Monjee institute of management taking home the second place.
The event was intellectually stimulating and provided the students a great opportunity to display their entrepreneurial skills.