The new program @ TAPMI
TAPMI and National Institute for Smart Government [NISG], Hyderabad are launching a pioneering Executive, Post Graduate Certificate program on e-Governance on April 6th 2009.
The invited guest-list includes:
1. Mr.Sreenath, VP, Govt Practice IBM
2. Mr.Navin Agrawal, Executive Director, KPMG
3. Mr.Guru Malladi, Director, Ernst & Young
4. Shri Muniram , Director, Deptt of IT, Govt of India
5. Prof. Subhash Bhatnagar, IIM A
6. Mr.Piyush Gupta, GM, NISG
7. Ms.Sridevi, Manager, Capacity Building, NISG [eGPX in-Charge from NISG].
Prof. Subhash Bhatnagar of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, an internationally renowned expert on e-Governance, is the Chief Advisor to the program. The course, to be delivered by faculty from IIM Ahmedabad, TAPMI, NISG and Industry experts from the field of e-Governance, is intended to hone skills of the participants and imbue in them a strategic orientation combined with industry preparedness to manage large scale transformation projects.
About 40 middle and senior level executives from the Private sector and State Governments have been selected to form the first batch of eGPX 2009-10.
Prof Harish P Iyer is the Coordinator of eGPX and Prof Jaba M Gupta is the Chairperson. Other members of the eGPX team include Prof Elankumaran, Prof A V Rajagopalan, Prof Mohan Kumar and Prof Rajeev Shah.